Oliver-Ramsay Security delivers Solar Powered Camera Solution to Food Manufacturer, on time and under budget
The Oliver-Ramsay Security technical team recently delivered an interesting solution to one of our valued customers in the Food Manufacturing sector. Our customer needed a CCTV Camera with Night Vision Capability in an area with no available power or network connections. OR Security staff worked with our suppliers to design and custom build a suitable solution, some of which was fabricated in house.
Custom Built Solar Panel Powered Camera Installation
– 250 Watt 24 Volt Solar Panel
– Victron Smart Solar Bluetooth controller (allows remote login to view solar panel wattage, voltage and output via Bluetooth connection using mobile app.)
– Solar panel runs in conjunction with 240V automatic night switch which charges the battery for 24/7 operation
– Solar panel powers the following:
1. ‘Hikvision’ Dark Fighter bullet camera
2. ‘Powertech’ 240 to 12 volt power inverter
3. ‘Edimax’ PoE (power over ethernet) network switch – ‘Cambium Networks’ ePMP Point to Point Wifi platform
The project was delivered under budget and on time (even with some variations to original spec). Going the extra mile for our customers!